badge

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shave or Crave!

Probably... I don't think I'd particularly like to see a stubbly face staring back at me from the mirror... :tongue: ... growing a brisky beard overnight could prove a pretty traumatic experience for me...

So I stick to my version of a day: I Am Just A MAN! growing a brisky beard overnight could prove a pretty traumatic experience for me...
My stubble is NOT 'brisky' (is that a new word? If so, I like it)- far from it, it's soft and feels like angel's wings brushing gently across the faces of my friends when they plant a smacker on me (or something approximating that... )

My mind really is like an open window :lol: Stuart Really is nothing between my ears at all darling :lol: Today is very thoughtful, introspective and meditational :shock: Right...and now its time to walk dat dawg :wink:
Flipping into a head Over Heels / Lead over Paws mood :lol:

Or is it Disillusion? No. Maybe a SILOC day? Or even a Crazy World kind of day (with even crazier people in it, me included! :lol: ) Perhaps even a So Long (''leave the money..'') kinda day? Either way, it's one of those days when you think someone has changed but they reveal those same old spots, just like a leopard.. so it's a Put On Your White Sombrero*slash*Move On kinda day for me for sure!

This post is a part of the <a href="https://apps.facebook.com/425290917524532/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts" title="Shave or Crave" target="_blank">'Shave or Crave'</a> movement in association with <a href="http://www.blogadda.com" title="The biggest community of Indian Bloggers" target="_blank">BlogAdda.com</a>
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Aravindbk's Blog! • All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger
back to top