badge

Monday, May 12, 2014

Celebrating Scotch Whiskey, reasons never ending I guess!!!



Well, this afternoon I was called and offered a new job. I will be extremely sad about leaving the great people I've been working with for about 10 years but I'm also unhappy here.
Anyway... tonight I'm going to be buying a celebratory bottle of  Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve! 

Some of my favorites so far on my Scotch journey are Black Dog 18 Year Old Scotch Whisky, Black Dog 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky, Black Dog Centenary Scotch Whisky!!! 

Based on those favorites what would you suggest for the "next step up"?On a side note... I really like TGR but would not want to drink it daily... but I don't mind some smoke and peat either.


Usually needs something to cut through the richness though the sweet-toothed may go for the matching sweetness of a sweet sherry or a liqueur Muscat. Personally I like it with something bitter like a double espresso, a porter or a coffee beer A great opportunity to show off a sweet sherry or Madeira. A sweet oloroso sherry like Matusalem is delicious with crumbly, rich fruit cakes as is a sweet 5 or 10 year old Madeira. (Bual would be my favourite style here). A richly whisky aged in sherry casks - something like Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve! (Courtesy)



Part of a series prepared for Ginger Claps Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve Scotch Blogging experience!!! 
 Disclaimer: The content featured above is only for people aged above 25 years. 






Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Aravindbk's Blog! • All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger
back to top